- Contact & Information
- Contact us
- Your hosts
Atlas House can accommodate 2 to 40 people in it´s comforatable 3 to 4 room apartments, with majestic mountain views.
- game and video room, with table football
- reading room with newspapers and magazines
- wifi, internet
- convenience store featuring wines from the private vineyard of the Gysel family
- chair lift
- washing machines
- ski room with boot warmers
- separate kitchen and dining room on the ground floor available for use by groups
- every Sunday evening, a Protestant worship service lead by Christoph Gysel, minister and author (He is available for personal contact with all guests)
Area Things to See and Do
Atlas House is surrounded by 18 mountains with top slopes of 3,600 metres. These offer a great network of hiking and climbing trails. You may even spot some of our tame marmots!
A short distance away, you will find the world famous resort of Saas Fee.
The area also includes unique mountains and glaciers.
Your visit to Atlas House will be an unforgettable experience.
A stay in this Saas Valley paradise will be a relaxing experience with lasting memories.
Regula und Christoph Gysel